- Integrated with CJ API to get CJ PID automatically for ACCESSTRADE publishers. Can integrate with CJ campaigns without using reserved CJ PID now.
- Added the support of inputting UTM, TARGET, OPT parameters when generating custom creative. UTM, TARGET, OPT parameter values will be used for the analysis by AI optimizer.
- Show all referees with account status inactive/active on referee performance report page.
- Fixed the bug that can not update the custom link rule settings.
- Improved the validation on conversion rank update page to prevent from inputting wrong ranks when updating the conversions, for example rank 100 which is for global publishers only.
- Added new search option "global publisher" to the publisher account & site list page in isTools. It will show up when "country" is selected as Singapore.
- If global publisher is "unspecified", all publishers registered in SG will show up.
- If global publisher is "yes", only global publishers registered in SG will show up.
- If global publisher is "no", only SG local publisher (who is NOT set to global publisher) will show up.